Through the looking glass
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skills list

+2
blood23
Gus
6 posters

Go down

Skills list Empty Skills list

Post  Gus Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:32 am

If you could be so kind as to list any skills they may have to offer the project (apart from music) that would be great - I know some of you have mentioned in PMs skills you or your friends have - it would be good if you could list them here as well so we can all see what others can do !
cheers,
Gus

Mine include : Photoshop, Dreamweaver and webdesign (of a crude sort - nothing flashy), Mixing and limited mastering (I use NS10s and Blue sky speakers)

Gus
Admin

https://lookingglass.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Skills list Empty Re: Skills list

Post  blood23 Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 pm

I'm pretty much the same as you for additional skills. Graphics, photography, copy, design.

blood23

http://www.blood-n-tongue.net

Back to top Go down

Skills list Empty Skills

Post  WillHeller Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 am

I like to mix and engineer sounds and instruments. I have no idea about the mastering, though I could probably do it. I have an avid interest in writing and art. I'm great at video games, as well as sports.

WillHeller

Back to top Go down

Skills list Empty Skills

Post  annapidgorna Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 pm

I do some photography and I used to do a lot of visual arts (painting, drawing, sculpture, ceramics, prints) so I could try my hand at cover design and things like that. My boyfriend is an excellent photographer and does design so he might be willing to assist me.

I am a good writer too so I could edit any text that goes on the finished product.

annapidgorna

http://www.annapidgorna.com

Back to top Go down

Skills list Empty Skills

Post  pantreeowl Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:56 pm

I (Ben) am a professional recording engineer with lots of experience with mastering. I would say that I have a concentration in mastering electronic music as I've mastered 4 professional releases and countless online releases. I would be more than happy to be involved with mastering this project as well as doing some recording sessions for anybody in the states that wants to make a trip to the midwest.

Christine has lots of advertising and marketing experience from working and interning and several arts and music related organizations.

pantreeowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Gus Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:58 am

pantreeowl wrote:I (Ben) am a professional recording engineer with lots of experience with mastering. I would say that I have a concentration in mastering electronic music as I've mastered 4 professional releases and countless online releases. I would be more than happy to be involved with mastering this project as well as doing some recording sessions for anybody in the states that wants to make a trip to the midwest.

Christine has lots of advertising and marketing experience from working and interning and several arts and music related organizations.

Thats great news Ben - would you say there is much of a difference in mastering for vinyl than digital formats ? I was wondering how much the actual vinyl press do as well.

Gus
Admin

https://lookingglass.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  backtrace Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:44 pm

web developer, and the general techie stuff that goes with that.

backtrace

Back to top Go down

Post  WillHeller Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:57 pm

We should start a website!

WillHeller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: